- Is it possible to set Dependencies for tasks and sub-projects and if so can these be shown in the Gantt?
- It is not possible to set dependencies on tasks in standard tutos installation. It is possible to do this with Task Dependencies Module from http://www.tutosportal.com. Dependencies aren't visible in Gantt now.
- Is it possible to zoom the Gantt?
- Is it possible to decollapse subprojects in the Gantt?
- Currently it seems that the number of projects shown in the mytutos.php page is limited to 6. Is there any way to increase that number and where can I do this ?
- Look for "$tutos[maxshort] = 3;" in config.php. mytutos.php will display the first 2*$tutos[maxshort] projects.
- i was seing tutos and i wolud like to see it live. do anyone has a demo?
- There is a demo on the hompage www.tutos.org
- is there a config-option to show up tasks in personal/groups calendar?
- yes, you may set '$tutos[tasksincalendar] = 1;' in your config.php.
- Why is my authentification with PAM not working ?
- You need to install a PHP extension which can handle PAM. See here http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~ccunning/pam_auth/
- I have to relogin everytime
- Check the $tutos[sessionpath] variable in your configuration. The given path must exist and has to be writeable for the apache prozess.
- is there a way to synchronize with outlook contacts and calendar ?
- look at http://www.ecosoft.net
- after updating i have a problem with a "select * from calendar where (`repeat_type` = 0)"
- just run update.php one more time
- How to add new locations within 'Calendar new appointment' form.
- Locations are stored in en.p3 file. Note: Instead of directly modifying the en.p3 you should always create an en_custom.p3 or lang_custom.p3 file on the same path which is read after the standard language files.
Custom files are never affected by TUTOS and will work after upgrades.
- Notification emails / reminders doesn't work - despite the fact that send mail path is correct.
- Insure whether your hosting provider supports sendmail function - and your open_basedir setting (check phpinfo page) - contains /usr/local/bin path - that will allow running files in those directories.
A Work around: You can either change mailsending to SMTP or change open_basedir setting in the /usr/local/lib/php.ini file for your installation to allow access to /usr/local/bin See http://php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.open-basedir
- I'm getting errors while trying to access Tutos main page *Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING issue was
- Remove <?xml version="1.0"?> line inside .htm / .html files - problem is related to hosting configuration.